- Premium blend of whiskies finished in rum, port, and Dunn Vineyards cabernet barrels; blended and bottled by Barrel Craft Spirits in Louisville, Kentucky
- Distilled in Indiana, Tennessee, and Canada, and aged in the US and Canada
- Non-age statement; blend contains whiskeys aged 11–20 years
- The nose leads with green apple, gooseberry, and cranberry with savory walnut, sesame, and leather under the sharper fruit aromas; a robust palate highlights strawberry rhubarb pie, caramel custard, and coconut with herbaceous shiso and fennel; a burst of licorice and molasses on the finish gives way to black tea and bergamot
- Non-chill filtered; bottled at a cask strength of 65.77% ABV
Dovetail Gray Label sees Barrell’s acclaimed Dovetail finish applied to an even older and more refined stock of whiskies than its award-winning standard expression, resulting in a whiskey brimming with a deep, brooding complexity that is simultaneously comforting and rousing.
Sign Up and Be Among the First to Know
about Happenings at the Store!
PLUS - Receive a ONE TIME 23% DISCOUNT on
Your First ONLINE Wine Purchase of
12 OR MORE 750ml bottles!
Offer Valid Once Online Only, Applied Automatically After Signup.
In Stock Wines Only. No Special Orders. Not Valid on Sale Items.