- Premium blend of straight bourbons blended and bottled by Barrell Craft Spirits in Louisville, Kentucky
Distilled in Indiana, Tennessee, and Kentucky
- Blend contains five different and individually matured mash bills
- Non-age statement; component bourbons aged 11–17 years
- Rested in 36-month-air-dried ex-Gray Label Bourbon barrels
- The nose leads with a buffet of banana pudding, pecan pie, peach cobbler, and strawberry cheesecake with undertones of cinnamon and tropical fruit; a creamy palate highlights fruit and minerality with cantaloupe, watermelon, celery salt, and alpine breeze; Meyer lemon and rose on the finish give way to black tea and chardonnay
- Non-chill filtered; bottled at a cask strength of 50.29% ABV
Barrell Craft Spirits’ 2022 Gray Label Bourbon is the result of five years of gradual, labor-intensive blending methods and techniques that celebrate the complexity and density of well-aged casks. Resting the blend in barrels composed of air-dried staves which previously held Gray Label Bourbon not only draws a through line across the range but imparts the influence of higher proof bourbon onto a lower proof blend.
Sign Up and Be Among the First to Know
about Happenings at the Store!
PLUS - Receive a ONE TIME 23% DISCOUNT on
Your First ONLINE Wine Purchase of
12 OR MORE 750ml bottles!
Offer Valid Once Online Only, Applied Automatically After Signup.
In Stock Wines Only. No Special Orders. Not Valid on Sale Items.