- Limited release whiskey blended and bottled by Barrell Craft Spirits in Louisville, KY
- Blended around a base of 14-year-old Indiana whiskey; 18-year-old Kentucky whiskey and younger bourbon and rye contribute additional complexity
- Finished in a Pedro Ximénez sherry cask for 2–6 months
- Finalist at Ultimate Spirits Challenge (91 points)
- Double Gold medal at New York International Spirits Competition 2022
- Non-chill filtered; bottled at a cask strength of 62.04% ABV
The Barrell Private Release Series is like a masterclass in blending—every ounce of every component changes the overall character of these whiskeys, and the barrel they are married in makes each bottling singularly special. DSX2 was finished in a Pedro Ximénez sherry cask. This sweet style of sherry made from sun-dried Pedro Ximénez grapes imbues the whiskey with dulcet notes of dried fig, raisin, and toffee.
Sign Up and Be Among the First to Know
about Happenings at the Store!
PLUS - Receive a ONE TIME 23% DISCOUNT on
Your First ONLINE Wine Purchase of
12 OR MORE 750ml bottles!
Offer Valid Once Online Only, Applied Automatically After Signup.
In Stock Wines Only. No Special Orders. Not Valid on Sale Items.